Friday, July 8, 2016

Dream Flowers

At times I see these dreams. Dreams that take me to an unknown place, with trees and I see a meadow that seems endless. The flowers on the sides are usually purple, in fact they are purple at all times. I can hear the sound of a stream and of birds calling each other.

Then I see a little girl enjoying the sunset, her hair shining golden against the dying red glow of the sun. She seems to be happy and I get a feeling she comes here often. "That is a lucky girl," I think. As I walk up to her, she looks back and smiles. And we sit together, watching the sky change layers of colours.

I don't know what wakes me up, but every time I see this dream, I feel so good. And this time, I feel lucky that I don't really have to travel to make any effort to see something that beautiful. It's all inside. Beautiful dreams are blessings. 

 You have a great weekend. Please follow me on GFC and Facebook and Instagram.



25 comments:

  1. Hey - Looking really good. The yellow-Black combination is really working out nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaa fabulous dress I try on yestarday the dtess with similal print

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindo esse vestido!
    Arrasou!
    Um beijo!

    www.impulsofeminino.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty!

    xoxo
    www.its-dash.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a fantastic look

    xo Tessa | www.travelwheretonext.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. I love your dress. So pretty. Kisses!

    galerafashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You wrote so beautifully, Rupa! :)
    Lately I've been stressed out a lot & it does reflect my sleep and dreams as well, I would give anything for a calm, lovely dream tonight as that way I feel more at peace and less alarmed in the mornings.
    The dress you are wearing is beautiful - so feminine and romantic. Suits you very well!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so beautiful! I love your dress <3


    http://www.thequinoxfashion.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this post .its beautifully written
    You look amazing,so stunning
    Great dress

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great Post! :)

    https://outfitsandmakeupblog.wordpress.com/2016/07/15/theory-of-capsule-wardrobe/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful dream, made me smile. Thanks for sharing it. :) And very pretty dress too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a beautiful dream. thanks for sharing! you look lovely in this dress!

    xo, Carla
    www.carlaviolet.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Words....
    Blown away.... I feel u!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amazing look :) Love your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty in Floral :)

    -
    Love
    Renisha_k

    http://sherockinthemstilettos.blogspot.in/
    she-rockin-them-stilettos

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have always said this...bt i love ur writing style.
    N the floral dress is gorgeous.

    Aditi
    www.sosaree.in

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely love this outfit! The dress is gorgeous and you wear it beautifully, Rupa.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so beautifully shot with such an amazing location. I really appreciate the photography. Great work!
    street fashion

    ReplyDelete
  19. cool look and cute style

    https://zooloobazar.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Guy's this is the best blog I had ever seen in the terms of baby clothing manufacturers, they are really compelling visitors to read and comment for their article and images, awesome work..waiting for next one.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so beautifully shot with such an amazing location.
    Buy Etizest

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking some time out to comment. I really look forward to them.